Right of revocation for consumer
(A »consumer« is any natural person concluding a legal transaction that is predominantly not connected with his commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without stating any reason.
The revocation period shall be 14 days from the date,
- on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has acquired the material possession of the goods, if you ordered one or several products as a result from a uniformly placed order which have been delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you has taken possession of the last product if you ordered several products as a result from a uniformly placed order which have been delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you has taken possession of the last partial delivery or item if you ordered a product which is delivered in several partial deliveries or items, or
- on which you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you has taken possession of the first product if you concluded a contract for periodical supply of products over a specified period.
To exercise your right of revocation you have to withdraw from the contract by informing us, (ZKS Verlag für psychosoziale Medien, Winterhäuser Str. 13, 97199 Ochsenfurt, Germany, telephone number: +49 (0) 1575 217 1294, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) giving a clear statement (e.g. sending a letter via postal mail or email). You may use the standard withdrawal form included although it is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of revocation before expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract we are to refund any payment received by you including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs of you having chosen a different, more expensive method of delivery compared to our most advantageous standard delivery offered). This is to be refunded without delay and no later than 14 days after the day on which we received notification of your revocation. We will use the same payment method you used in the initial transaction unless specifically agreed on otherwise with you. In any case, this refund will not charge you with any additional costs.
We may refuse to refund any payment until the products have been returned to us or until you have provided evidence that you returned the products, whichever is the earlier date.
You are to return the products without delay and no later than 14 days after the day you gave us notification of your revocation. To comply with this period, you have to dispatch the products prior to the expiry of the 14 days period.
We shall bear the costs incurred for returning the products.
You shall only be held accountable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and
functioning of the goods.
Standard withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from this contract please complete and return this form.)
ZKS Verlag für psychosoziale Medien, Albrecht-Dürer-Str. 166, 97204 Höchberg, Germany, telephone number: +49 174 599 1954, email address: email@example.com
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our(*) contract of sale of the following goods(*)/ provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Consumer’s or consumers‹ name
- Consumer’s or consumers‹ address
- Consumer’s or consumers‹ signature (only if notification is on paper)