The introductory discount is valid until 29.02.2020.
Thetaland™ is a professional tool for education, coaching, and facilitation. It is applicable wherever thought is creative.
In educational contexts, you can use Thetaland™ as a method for gaining deeper understanding of subject matter and for self-reflection. In the context of counseling and coaching, you can apply it for professional profiling, for the explication of personal experience in a specific field of practice, and for the formulation of an authentic leadership concept or a self-employment concept. As a moderation tool, Thetaland™ opens up a creative space for in-depth and topic-oriented interaction with yourself and with others. Thetaland™ opens ways to solve complex problems in all these cases. Thetaland™ can also be played just for fun and to enjoy thinking. The Thetaland™ Toolkit is your central tool for working with individuals and groups. It contains the following components as basic equipment:
- Toolkit manual
- Prologue and 12 dwellings (»Thetaland™ hexagons«)
- 12 x 24 question cards + 1 x 24 question cards (additional dwelling I)
- 50 Sinn-Bilder® photos (specific Thetaland ™ variant)
- 3 color dices in a little bag
- Additional dwelling I »The Waterfall« (place of embodiment, regeneration, and refreshment)
- Additional dwelling II »The Ocean« (place of contemplative pause)
- Material of the hexagons: untreated plywood, which was printed by hand using the screen printing process. The result is a valuable, warm impression. Every hexagon is unique.
- Box material:
- Wood: High quality wooden box with 2 compartments for the separate storage of the question cards and the hexagons
- Optional Aluminum: Robust tool case with aluminum frame
- This toolkit can be adapted specifically to your needs. For more information about the materials that can be used and how to create custom thetaland dwellings, click here.
More Information: www.thetaland.net
Thetaland ™ is manufactured in close coöperation with the “Neighbor Wenzel” initiative of the Erthal Sozialwerk. With your purchase you support the project for the stabilization and further development of people who are unable to work due to their mental illness.