Introductory offer: The first customers will receive a wooden Thetaland™ display stand worth 49.95 euros at no extra charge instead of the standard box for storing the question cards!
Thetaland™ is a professional tool for education, coaching, and facilitation. It is applicable wherever thought is creative.
In educational contexts, you can use Thetaland™ as a method for gaining deeper understanding of subject matter and for self-reflection. In the context of counseling and coaching, you can apply it for professional profiling, for the explication of personal experience in a specific field of practice, and for the formulation of an authentic leadership concept or a self-employment concept. As a moderation tool, Thetaland™ opens up a creative space for in-depth and topic-oriented interaction with yourself and with others. Thetaland™ opens ways to solve complex problems in all these cases. Thetaland™ can also be played just for fun and to enjoy thinking. The Thetaland ™ Toolkit is your central tool for working with individuals and groups. It contains the following components as basic equipment:
- Toolkit manual
- Prologue and 12 dwellings (»Thetaland™ hexagons«) + 12 x 24 question cards
- Sinn-Bilder® are picture cards that help to accurately explicate vague experiencing. In the thetaland™ dwelling »With the Elves« a specific Thetaland™ variant of 30 cards is integrated.
- 3 color dices in a little bag
- Material of the hexagons: colored printed cardboard, 3mm thickness
- Box material: Simple box made of white cardboard
- This toolkit can be adapted specifically to your needs. For more information click here.
More Information: www.thetaland.net
Thetaland ™ is manufactured in close coöperation with the “Neighbor Wenzel” initiative of the Erthal Sozialwerk. With your purchase you support the project for the stabilization and further development of people who are unable to work due to their mental illness.